Friday, April 26, 2013

Best Treatment For Acne - Do Natural Treatments Work?

Did you know that more and more people are learning that they can treat their acne naturally? I have had acne for a long time and I can tell you that natural treatments, when really taken seriously, do work really well. I would shy away from public events and not hand out with friends because of my acne problem. Acne had become the main focus of my life. If I did go out my acne was always on my mind, and I could not have a good time. Often times I would find myself trying to hide my acne my holding my hands close to my face, and trying not to look at anyone. If I had it my way all the time I would have just stayed home and watched TV all day alone. I was so stressed about my acne all of the time, and I was so embarrassed of the condition of my skin. I found that stress actually makes acne worse, and boy was I stressed all the time, and now that I think about it, the more stressed I got, the more breakouts I would have. Then I set off to find the best treatment for acne. I really needed to get rid of this ugly condition. First of all, do not pick or pop your zits. This will make your skin a lot worse. You will thank me in the long run. Another thing that I learned was to drink at least 8 full glasses of water each day to help acne. Water will help clear the toxins out of your body and will help you have healthy clear skin. You also need to eat plenty of fruits and vegetables each do to provide your body with all kinds of good vitamins and minerals it needs to fight off acne. At night I learned that if you take fresh nutmeg and grind it into some milk, you will have a great face wash. I would wash my face with this every night, leave it on my face for around ten minutes, and gently rinse it off with luke warm water.